- We have noticed that some of the magnets that hold the panels on may fall out and need a little lock-tight. This doesn’t affect use at all, but if you lose or are missing any magnets, please let us know and we will get you some replacements right away.
- A couple of people have reported a "rattling" sound in the upper chamber. This has been due to a loose piece of glue and can simply be extracted by removing the black panel on the inside of the device. Again, not a major flaw, just remove the piece of glue and no more rattle.
- We've also seen that some of the LED displays are not working (or stop working). What we've found is that the nut on the inside of the 510 connection is loose and when someone screws on or off the atty, the entire 510 connection will spin, disconnecting the wires that is soldered to the bottom of the 510. We have also heard of this happening if you tighten your atty down too much. The box mod will still continue to function properly, but these wires powers the LED. It's a simple fix but if you are not comfortable soldering a wire, I ask that you contact me right away so we can take care of it for you. If you send it back to me, we will fix it for you and return it ASAP at no cost.
- It has also come to our attention that a few people have experienced some battery sparking/flame issues with their Hammer of God box mods. We have found that this happens when the edge of the top contact plate snags the edge of battery. Please be careful when inserting your batteries - this should not be a major issue if you use caution and insert them correctly (positive in first).
- We discovered a design flaw that we will fix in the next round. If you screw your adjustable 510 all the way to the left (down), it extends too long and touches the firing switch. This is important to note because it could cause auto-firing. If you experience this, check your 510 - otherwise call us and we will set up a return so we can fix it for you.
Important Safety Information
- Always use reliable, authentic, fully charged batteries in your device.
- Replace all four batteries before the voltage without an atty attached displays 3.65v
- Always use the same brand and type of battery. Don’t mix and match.
- Always insert the batteries into the device POSITIVE first. You may experience a spark if you insert the negative first
- When not in use for long periods of time, remove the batteries from your Hammer of God box mod
- If you notice any flames or sparks, remove the batteries immediately and dispose of them properly
7/3/15 - UPDATE
It has been brought to my attention that there is now a clone of this box selling on FastTech. Please use caution when buying clones. This device has been discontinued and is no longer in production. Less than 1000 were made and there is a registry for authentic owners. As for any warranty repairs/issues regarding the authentic version, please contact Vaperz Cloud directly.
2/8/16 - UPDATE
I am no longer distributing or affiliated with the company that manufactured the original device, so if you have any questions or need warranty support, please contact them directly at www.vaperzcloud.com