Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Smokeless Serpent e-Juice Review


Despite what many people think, not all of us in the industry get free shit given to us all the time.  Sometimes a company comes around that we want to try and we actually have to PAY for  their products.  Smokeless Serpent was one of those companies I reached out to and they were kind enough to send me a couple 10ml samples.  I liked the ones they sent me so much, that I actually placed a follow up consumer order with them.

Today, I received 5 flavors: Forbidden Fruit (which was one of the ones they sent me a sample of which is why I opted for the 30ml bottle of that one), Unicorn Dust, One Night Stand, Aquarius, and Hot Load.  They run a regular special, Buy three (3) 15ml, get one (1) 15ml free so my total order came to $48 shipped.  Their prices are very reasonable ($10 for 15ml and $18 for 30ml) and their e-liquid is made to order.  You're not paying extra for fancy packaging and bottles, so if that bothers you, you may want to look elsewhere.  What I like most about this company is, you can specify the nicotine level and what ratio you want of VG/PG.

I wont review each flavor because they are highly subjective, but I will tell you that I opt for 3mg nic and max VG blend.  Even with higher VG, there is still quite a bit of flavor in these juices and the vapor production is outstanding.  What I've found is that I dont get tired of vaping on these as I do with some of the other premium juice blends.  I prefer these flavors in a dripper, but they would taste just as good out of a tank.

If youre looking for consistently good juices and reasonable prices, give these guys a shot.  



1 comment: