Saturday, January 31, 2015

Upcoming Vape Events for Zootie's Vapors

The next few months will busy for 'ol Zootie Vapors.  We're taking the Buddhas and Hammer of God Box Mod on a ROAD TRIP!  More locations/events will be announced as they are finalized, but for now, here where you can find me on the Conference and Exhibit Circuit:

Vapefest - The Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas, NV

March 6 & 7, 2015

I'll be attending Vapefest with a vendor pass but will not have a booth.  I will have some Zootie's Vapors schwag to hand out on the floor and a small supply of RDAs (and hopefully some Hammer of Gods) for sale back in my hotel room.  In addition to actually sharing a vape with people I only chat with online, my goal of this trip is to meet other vendors and establish new brick & mortar wholesale accounts for distribution of Vaperz Cloud and Vape Boss products.


VaperSlam - Benton Convention Center in Winston-Salem, NC

March 20 & 21, 2015

This will be Zootie's Vapors FIRST expo booth!  I will have some Zootie's Vapors schwag and Vaperz Cloud RDAs for sale at the booth at a Special VaperSlam price.  We'll be doing a raffle, have dancing monkeys, free give-away, Best Vape contest and I may even have a small supply of Hammer of Gods!  Come by the booth and say hi and participate in our contests.  We're also sponsoring a Vap'n Brew event at Foothills Downtown Brewpub on Saturday Night where we can all share a craft beer and swap lies.


The Vape Summit III - Las Vegas Convcention Center in Las Vegas, NV

April 30 - May 2, 2015

I'll actually be attending this event to help promote the Vaperz Cloud brand.  I will be looking to build wholesale relationships with other businesses during the first 2 days of the event, then helping out with the booth as they have plans to release a few new products to the vape community that weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment